Needle-Free Skin Testing & SLIT Therapy
Allergies & Asthma are getting worse every year, and kids are the largest growing population! Ear aches & infections, eye infections, throat or sinus infections, gastrointestinal problems, dermatitis (eczema) or hives are part of the Pediatric Allergy March. The team at Back 2 Health Physical Medicine can help you get clinical evidence, then safely & effectively treat the problem at the source!
Treat Allergies, not Symptoms!
When it comes to allergies, statistics say that almost 60% of American patients depend on primary care providers to treat their allergies. The problem is that most PCPs are trained to treat allergy “symptoms” and not the “allergy” itself!
What Makes AllergywoRx Different?
AllergywoRx is a completely needle-free program, meaning no needles are ever required to test or treat our patients!
- Comfort & Safety: Not long ago, almost all allergy patients were scratched with needles for testing, then injected with needles for immunotherapy. Modern European countries now think of this practice as “barbaric” since they prefer sublingual (drops under the tongue) over injections. In fact, Great Britain converted to drops way back in 1986 because of the poor risk/benefit ratio (i.e. multiple deaths) caused by allergy shots.
- Cost & Compliance: AllergywoRx Therapy Drops are extremely easy to use, cost effective, and are shipped to your front door every 30-days. When compared to shots, each office visit could ring up $30 copays for each weekly visit which is $120/month (not counting gas and time to get to the doctors office each week). AllergywoRx is about half the price and weekly office visits are not required! These factors help patients stay compliant to their therapy, which increases results!
Stop Guessing If You Have Allergies – Get Tested and Find Out!
54.6% of Americans are Allergic to at least 2 allergens! Do you know what yours are? Finally someone has made allergy testing in a primary care office easy, comfortable, and quick! Back 2 Health Physical Medicine has chosen the AllergywoRx TestKit as the premier needle-free allergy testing device to help identify if and what causes your allergy symptoms.
What Makes our Allergy Testing Different?
AllergywoRx is a completely needlefree program, meaning no needles are ever required to test or treat our patients!
- Comfort & Safety: AllergywoRx uses disposable plastic applicators to apply small drops of test antigens (protein extracts) for the 70 most common allergens in North America. These droplets are placed on the back and gently pricked into the skin 8 droplets at a time. No blood is drawn and the skin is never penetrated.In 15-minutes, the allergic reaction of your skin to the antigens (shown above) will cause an inflammatory response that is measured and recorded by your doctor. In 12 months, you will do this test again and find out how well the AllergywoRx Therapy Drops have been working by comparing this year’s test measurements to next years test measurements. Patients have quickly reduced or eliminated their reaction within a 12 month period!The AllergywoRx TestKit DOES NOT include food allergens. For safety reasons, we have chosen not to expose our patients to that risk.
- Cost & Compliance: The AllergywoRx Skin TestKit is covered by most insurance companies and is FDA approved for testing in your doctor’s office. The 1st page of your AllergywoRx Patient Packet will pre-authorize your provider to perform the test and submit to your insurance.
- Comprehensive: The AllergywoRx Skin TestKit is the only test kit that covers the entire North American Continent! Everyone travels these days, and people move from one state (or country) to the next, so we created the only master multi-regional environmental panel using the latest scientific information from the worlds largest antigen manufacturer.
If you are suffering from allergies, the team at Back 2 Health Physical Medicine is ready to help. Back 2 Health Physical Medicine provides specialized treatment plans for allergies in Goose Creek, Charleston, North Charleston, Summerville, Hanahan and Ladson and can help you understand where your symptoms are coming from and what it will take to improve.
Call (843) 258-5401 today to schedule your free consultation!