Back 2 Health Chiropractic believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can call our office directly.
Back 2 Health Physical Medicine is proud to say that we are “In Network” with most insurance carriers and most insurance plans are accepted at our office including:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Choice
- United Healthcare
- Select Health
- Healthy Connection
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA),
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA).
- Personal Injury Protection (auto insurance)
- Personal Injury cases (attorney)
If your insurance provider isn’t on our list, there’s a chance treatment may still be covered. Contact us today to see if we can work with your provider to obtain coverage for your treatments.
Alternative Payment Methods:
In addition to working with various insurance providers, we are happy to accept:
- American Express
- Our clinic offer Care credit which allows our patient to a interest FREE loan from 3-6 months. Please go to their web page for more information on how Care credit works.
- Cash Payment Plans with no credit check required.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if my insurance isn't listed?
I don't have insurance, do you offer payment plans?
If you have additional questions about your insurance or billing, contact a Back 2 Health Physical Medicine Patient Liaison today.